Why Use Our Temporary Hair Colour?
Our temporary hair dye is 100% temporary, vegan, cruelty-free and comes out completely after the first wash.
It’s also (extremely) easy to apply, super vibrant (no matter how dark your hair is) and super safe to use (no parabens, silicones, sulfates or any of the nasty stuff!).
Being our most versatile formula yet, we currently have the only product available in UK that gives amazing results for every single hair type.
How To Use Our Temporary Hair Dye Wax
There are a lot of hair types out there. Every hair type will have it's own preferred application method. For this reason, we recommend checking out our video tutorial page which offers fully comprehensive step-by-step instructions if you're seeking the 'perfect application'.
BUT STILL, we're going to give you some general directions here anyway.
1, Start off with dry, damp or moisturised hair (your choice!)
2. For even distribution, we recommend putting your hair into manageable sections.
3. Apply our hair wax evenly through your hair. Start off with a small amount and slowly build up as you gain confidence.
4. Brush, comb or hand scrunch (depends on your hair type!) until our hair colour wax is evenly spread across your hair in a way that you're satisfied with.
5. Blow dry or air dry.
6. Style your hair (heat is absolutely fine!)
7. Use other products normally? Good! Keep it that way! Conditioners, gels, moisturisers and hair sprays are ALL welcome before or after applying our temporary hair dye.
Need more info? Check out our video tutorial pages!
Aqua, Water Soluble Wax, Castor Oil Monomaleate, Carnauba Oil, Pearl Pigment, Acrylates, Isopropyl Palmitate, Iodoproynyl, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-15.